Thermally Modified Premium Wood Systems

How do I get to your location?

Coming from North of Auburn, IN on 1-69, go East on State Road 8, go through Auburn, travel east about 11 miles, turn South on State Road 101.
You will cross a set of tracks, Vulcraft/Nucor will be on your right. CR 62 is the second road on the left, turn left, go about a 1/4 of a mile, you will see us on your right.
From South of Fort Wayne, IN, take I-469, E to State Road 37, Exit 125, turn right.
Continue through Harlan, IN, go to State Road 101, turn North (left). Go approximately 5.4 miles. CR 62 will be on your right. We are located about 1/4 mile on the right.
From Fort Wayne, take Dupont Exit 116. Follow State Road 1, through Spencerville. Take CR 64, right to State Road 101, turn left, and CR 62 is the next road on the right.

Back to Listings